Sunday, March 21, 2010

Wolf

Undaunted is my pathways left behind
trails of snowy winter white
and not a second glance look back
for I am movement
ever gone
Take the wild and wintery flame
that burns behind these window panes
my eyes are secrets towards a place
unlike this new one
where dunes speak
I am the wolf in the lions den
and they are bright and fiery men
yet I remain the wild undaunted stealth
to move within the forest depths
Undaunted I in movement stalk
like a metal solider on his walk
all clad in white a dance of grace
below the snow twisted skies
this my home
I am the wolf in the lions den
The exotic fire in arid worlds of men
yet I remain the wild undaunted stealth
who moved within the forest depths
once long ago that place I roamed
a world of ice
not sand, nor stone
I am the wolf in the lions den
and wear my fur like a fingerprint
and they in golden gleaming gilded fire
know forests hide me
undaunted wild


~ By Elizabeth Azpurua

No comments:

Post a Comment