Monday, June 28, 2010

Fill The Silence Here With Joy

I miss your light and I miss your warmth
It's getting cold and I'm feeling hurt
These windows don't bring the sunshine in
Without you to send it
I miss your smile and I miss your words
It's quiet here and life's all a blur
The sky isn't the blue like your eyes are
And I can't replace my heart
So tell me what to do now?
Tell me how to cope?
I want to touch your fingertips
I'm feeling sorta' broke
So tell me what do I do now?
It's all lonely here, my sunny boy
Bring back my happy summer glow
And fill the silence here with joy
I miss your light and I miss your warmth
It's not the same and I'm getting worse
These windows just don't let in the light
Without you here with me
I miss your songs and I miss your words
I'm a wreck and I'm feeling hurt
There's not enough to smile about now
You were my sunny summer light
So tell me, tell me what to do?
Tell me how do I cope?
I want to kiss your pretty lips
Inside I'm feeling mainly broke
So tell me what do I do now?
I'm all lonely here, my sunny boy
Bring back my happy summer glow
And fill the silence here with joy

6/27/10

By Elizabeth Azpurua

No comments:

Post a Comment