Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Unforgiven Door

"Speak to the Door"

You're going to learn something new
I shall teach you to plead
To play a new tune
It's easy once you don't have a choice
And all that you'll need
Is the sound of your voice
It will echo back to you from a closed door
You can say what you want, but it won't change
It won't open up, it will remain shut
But you're gonna learn to speak to the door
Because I won't be answering you anymore

2/1/14


::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

"Unforgiven"

rattle and shake
turn now and break
take back the way
you say my name
it's fallacy
and fake
whisper and pray
to claim the day
I won't be here
to hear my name
it's wasted
and fades......
all is the way it's always been
but this time you'll be unforgiven

1/25/14

All By Elizabeth Azpurua






No comments:

Post a Comment