Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Lucifer's Locket is a Broken Glass Heart

"Clinging Broken Heart"

It's sticking like the glue that won't release
and each place you grasp, you cling
with hands clutched to your chest
held fast
no breath
It's clinging to you like cement inside
weighing you down, can't fight
with feet stuck in an awful rut
stuck deep
no luck
Crawl across the ground to roll and plead
with this clinging sticky thing, just breathe
the weight of the broken heart
holds you
depart
and keep trying

6/18/13

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

"Breaking Glass"

she shatters mirrors
why? you ask
for erasing errors
with her silver flask
she screams at shadows
while breaking glass
to fall from windows
waiting to pass
the feelings onto the ground below
she shatters mirrors
she must, her task
to erase her errors
and make her mask
to hide from shadows
and in the glass
she throws from windows
hoping to pass
her feelings through the air to fall below

6/10/13


:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

"Give Me a Locket"

ardently, foolery
cannot spell jewelry
nor embrace
crest fallen face
wishful I was
in blackened lace
give me a locket
for my sin
inside a pocket
to keep there in
no illusions to hold
but remnants of old
for a love that never
shall be

3/2/13

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

"You Look Like Lucifer"

I think this feeling is treason
a love with no reason
Does my heart jest?
Might wings break from my spine
to offer some correction
or heart burst from my breast
to end this ailment
and bring me flight?
Oh, serpentine whisperer
You look like Lucifer
illusions and light for a crest
Catching me dancing
in this love that's entrancing
deliver me from this unrest

2/20/13

No comments:

Post a Comment