Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Amazed I Wait at Home at Night

"Waiting Home"

Slow down darling, you are too young to be so scared
Why are you crying? there is love everywhere
I am waiting here, like a guardian today
and when you come home I will remain this way
oh, why are you fearful? the world is new to you
come now, be cheerful, there is a place still for you
I will find some way some how some better day
don't be worried and don't be so afraid
I am working this all out and by the time you get home
I will have it figured out and it'll all be known
Isn't life grand if you can just give it a chance?

:::::::::::::::::::::::::

"Color Us Night"

My color is blue and your color is grey
Color the night like it might always stay
Give us the stars and paint the way in golden lights
Capture the moon and color it new
I want to behold forever only ever you
Give me the stars and paint up my life with golden light
I quite like watching the stars
I quite like seeing you smile
yet my color is blue and remains so blue
and you, you, you, you are grey

Color me yellow and color you night
Color us to match the world so alive
Give us the stars and paint the way for us in golden lights
Capture the moon and name it for truth
I want it to be named after only you
Give me the stars and paint up my life with golden light
I am counting the stars
Just to see you smile
But my color is blue, is blue, blue like day
and you, you, you, you, you're still grey
like the stormy day, ah, the day

Color us night, darkness and night
Color us to blend in to the twilight
Give us the stars and parade on our hearts those golden lights
Give us the moon and it is named for you
Let it proclaim only the truth, the truth
Give me the stars and paint my life right with golden light
I will name the stars
I will see you smile
And I will be like the night with you, with you
and you, you, you, you, you will be the moon

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

"Amazed"

I see the new day, I see the new dawn
I see the new way I will write a new song
I will be the new one, the better, the happy
I will be the one to say I am finally free
I will write you a story and a message to share my thanks
and I will bless you and help you all along your way
I am indebted by you and by all that you contain
You are amazing
Quite frankly, no one compares and ever will
You just are that extraordinary
How can anyone harm you?
I do not know, all I know is you have the magic
and I will write for you and I will write for you
I see the new day, I see the new dawn
I see the new way I will write a new song
Ahead of me a pathway
and it leads to new days
and I thank you the whole way, I thank you the whole way
You amaze me

No comments:

Post a Comment