Sunday, June 17, 2012

Hell

I want to choke you
and make you feel the worst
and end you over your photos you claim I kept
Stupid, and foolish, what a selfish person
How do you sleep at night?
How do you sleep at night?
Surely, you stumble inside of your dreams
Surely, karma knows just what you need
So, claim we made it all a hell just for you
and I will pave the way, pave the way back down there for you
I want to choke you
and make you hurt the most
and spill you over the boxes you think I kept
Evil and wicked, and such a devious person
How do you live with yourself?
How do you live with youself?
Do you stutter on your lies from your mouth?
Do you sweat inside your skin to be found out?
So, claim we made it all a hell for you
and I will name the road in your honor straight back home for you

No comments:

Post a Comment