Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Dark Wings

Devil in my eye, your music is your laugh
and your sorcery is binding me
and I choke on the thought of your name
The dark wings that graced your shoulders
know not of this barren ground
and whence you came, ah, what was this sound?
My name like a caress of darkness
You beguile me and tie me in ribbons of lust
and there is no force on this earth inside me
that contains my desire
Devil in my eye, your tongue is your weapon
and your fingers have erased me
and I gasp in memory of my weightlessness
The dark wings that graced my shoulders
knew not the longings of my lonely soul
and whence you came, ah, such a sound!
My name like a caress of darkness
You undo me as I'm bound in chains of lust
and there is no hope on this earth to save me
from my own desire

11/14/12

No comments:

Post a Comment