Monday, April 27, 2015

Insane Flame House on the Shore

"Insane House"

picking at the scabs, pulling out my hair
scraping on the walls, but nobody's there
digging in the floors, slamming doors
running up and down the floors
racing to my bed against thoughts in my head
scattered on the floor, nothing more
falling all a part in dark macabre art
suddenly insanity is real
plucking at my eyes, pulling at my hair
scratching on the walls for a mural there
pull a part the floors, slamming doors
running up and down all those floors
racing to my bed against monsters in my head
screaming at the door, nothing more
fall all a part in a dark macabre art
suddenly insanity is reality
is taking me
down
down all the floors
through all the doors
where is the solace anymore?
I hear the roar
Monsters in my head are crying for my death
picking at the scabs, pulled out all my hair
scratched up all the walls without any care
tore a part the floors, locked all the doors
ran too many times up and down the floors
raced straight to my bed against monsters in my head
scarred inside my soul, nothing more
fall all a part in a dark macabre art
suddenly insanity is all of me
all that's left of me
now

4/27/15


:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

"Stagnant or Calm?"

there are funny moments where i notice
you still me
my raucous spirit settles
the waves all cease
is this a type of death
or birth in me?
is it like stagnant water
or a calm sea?
you come around and stand there
you still me
and i wonder what it means

4/15/15


::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

"Flame on the Shore"

She said I've been feeling like a flame
on the shore
Destined to be washed away
but meant for something more

I said fires shouldn't be near the sea
Fires shouldn't be where they're not meant to be

1/30/15

Elizabeth Azpurua

No comments:

Post a Comment