Saturday, August 24, 2013

Partial Spacial Mountains

sanctimonious and glorious
you paraded us
like we were just
but now I see
in silently reverie
nothing was what I thought that I would see.............
.....I see partial spacial mountains breaking
echoes like my bones are quaking
darling, what is this shaking
in my hands?
ceremonious and ridiculous
you named us
and we were just
nothing to see
I now perceive
nothing was what I thought I did see............
......I see partial spacial mountains breaking
fragments of my bones are aching
darling, what is this shaking
in my hands?
nothing but space quaking, breaking, shaking
darling, i think the universe is aching
realizing we were faking
nothing was what I thought I did see.........
.........tell me why you made us to be
something that was nothing
and nothing now to see?
but partial spacial mountains breaking
echoing, the universe is quaking
darling, you see my shaking
in my hands

8/21/13

No comments:

Post a Comment