Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Vividly

I have been running and fighting the dawn
needing the darkness to help me along
but all this erring and I've done wrong
and the day breaks vividly

I have been hiding and evading the dawn
needing the moonlight to shine on strong
but all my erring knowing I'm wrong
the day still breaks vividly

I have been seeking and searching on
fleeing the dawn with its sunny song
but all my erring and all of my wrong
wilts in the day breaking vividly

Sunlight is shedding the light on the lawn
I laying out in the grass, see the wrong
like a macabre sinister whispered song
while the day breaks vividly

There is the truth, I lost to the dawn
caught in the sunlight glaringly strong
while all are knowing that I was wrong
for you in the day breaking vividly

You slayed me there, death going on
remnants of nothing to utter a song
just the reminder the night was wrong
I was wrong, aching vividly

I have been running and fighting the dawn
needing the darkness to help me along
but all this erring and I still did wrong
caught dying as the day breaks vividly

No comments:

Post a Comment