Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Tu Me Manques

Upon a hill and beneath a tree
Your sword in hand and hair blown free
You're smiling face and sea blue eyes
Are a waiting home but I'm paralyzed
The hill is too far; the tree is gone
The place beneath the sky there is wrong
I am trapped in memories dressed as dreams
Why do nightmares dress in yesterday's seams?
Where is the hill and the old oak tree?
Where does your sword rest alone waiting?
You're smiling face and sea blue eyes
Are nowhere near and I'm paralyzed
The hill is lost and the tree is gone
You're missing from me and I'm alone
Tu me manques but still appear in dreams
Why do nightmares dress in yesterday's seams?
You're missing from me with your eyes like sea
Tu me manques mon amour, do you miss me?
I'm paralyzed and waiting...
...but this is all a dream

Elizabeth Azpurua



No comments:

Post a Comment